ABOUT MANDANI BAY
Who are the developers of Mandani Bay?
Partners Hongkong Land & Taft Properties, who formed the joint venture company, HTLand Inc.
Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management, and development group. The Group owns and manages more than 850,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Beijing. The Group also has a number of high-quality residential, commercial, and mixed use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Taft Properties is a solid and dynamic developer backed by Vicsal Development Corporation, the company behind the Metro Gaisano chain of stores. Founded by Victor and Sally Gaisano in 1981, Vicsal Development Corporation is primarily engaged in the retail industry with ventures in banking and finance, travel and tours, stock brokerage, investment advisory, and real estate.
Who are the consultants of Mandani Bay?
Master Planner – Crone Architects
Concept Planner – lwk&partners
Landscape Architect – CallisonRTKL
Project Architect – Aidea
Interior Designer – PTang Studio Ltd., Asuncion-Berenguer, Inc.
Environmental Sustainability – A. Bicol Consultancy
Where is the site located?
F.E. Zuellig Avenue, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines (along Mactan Channel)
How big is the site of Mandani Bay?
What are the components of the township?
- Residential condominiums
- Street-front retail
- Office towers
- Green Promenade
How many blocks/phases are in Mandani Bay?
What is the special feature of Mandani Bay?
Interconnectedness of basements through Footbridges
ABOUT MANDANI BAY SUITES (Phase 1)
How big is the site of Mandani Bay Suites (Phase 1)?
What are the components of Mandani Bay Suites?
- Residential Condominiums (5th floor & up)
- Residential Amenities (5th floor)
- Residential Parking (basement, 2nd floor, & 3rd floor)
- Commercial Parking (ground floor)
- Street-front Retail (ground floor & 2nd floor)
How many residential towers are there in Mandani Bay Suites?
2 residential towers
How many floors and units are there in each tower?
Tower 1 – 28 storeys (inclusive of 1 basement)
Tower 2 – 34 storeys (inclusive of 1 basement)
How many lifts are there in each tower?
4 lifts/tower = 3 passenger + 1 passenger/service
What are the types of units in each tower?
- 1-Bedrooom Loft
- 2-Bedroom Loft
What are the sizes of the units?
- Studio: 30 sq. m.
- 1-Bedroom: 45-58 sq. m.
- 1-Bedroom Loft: 47-52 sq. m.
- 2-Bedroom: 66 sq. m.
- 2-Bedroom Loft: 80-94 sq. m.
- 2-Bedroom+: 82 sq. m.
- 3-Bedroom: 107 sq. m.
- Penthouse: 106-233 sq. m.
Can a buyer combine adjacent units?
Yes, upon handover, and subject to approval of plans.
Do penthouse units have the same finishes as the typical units?
Yes, but the brands to be used would be more upscale.
What are the Fittings & Finishes of a typical unit?
- Floor – Homogeneous Tiles (living/diving, kitchen, toiler & bath)
- Laminated Flooring (bedroom)
- Wall – Painted (living/dining, kitchen, bedroom)
- Homogeneous Tiles (toilet & bath)
- Cabinet – Laminated MDF
- Counter-top – Solid Surface
- Closet – Laminated MDF
What are the features of a residential unit?
- Heat detector (kitchen)
- Smoke detector (living/dining, bedroom)
- Fire sprinkler (living/dining, kitchen, bedroom)
- Audio Guest Annunciator
- Telephone Line
- CATV Outlet (living/dining, bedroom)
- Provision for multi-point water heater
- Provision for split-type A/C
- Provision for washer/dryer
ABOUT MANDANI BAY QUAY (Phase 2-Tower 1)
How many floors are there in Tower 1 of Mandani Bay Quay?
44 – 40 Residential Floors, 4 Parking Floors shared with 2 Retail Floors
How many units are there in a Premium Floor?
How many elevators are there in Tower 1?
6 (5 Passenger, 1 Passengers/Service)
What are the unit types & sizes available?
- 1-Bedroom Special 1: 60 sq. m.
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe: 58 sq. m.
- 2-Bedroom Superior: 77 sq. m.
- 2-Bedroom Suite: 82 sq. m.
- 2-Bedroom Garden Suite: 105 sq. m.
- 3-Bedroom Deluxe: 115 sq. m.
- Penthouse: 109-149 sq. m.
What are the indicative prices of the available unit types?
All inclusive of VAT:
- 1-Bedroom Special – starts at Php 7.2M
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe – starts at Php 7M
- 2-Bedroom Superior – starts at Php 10M
- 2-Bedroom Suite – starts at Php 10.4M
- 2-Bedroom Garden Suite – starts at Php 11.6M
- 3-Bedroom Deluxe – starts at Php 15.4M
- Penthouse – starts at Php 14M
What are the Common Areas & Features of the Residential Units?
- Reception Area
- Lounge Area
- Common M/F Restroom
- Mail Room
- Property Management Office
- Central Garbage Collection Area
- Naturally Ventilated Corridors
- Provision for Garbage Collection on Every Floor
- Ground Floor Lobby
- Lift Cars
- Amenities Area
- Parking Entrance
- Retail Area Perimeter
- Card System Entry
- Separate Access for Residential & Commercial Parking
What are the Features, Fittings, & Finishes for the Residential Units?
- Heat Detector (Kitchen)
- Smoke Detector (Living/Dining, Bedroom/s)
- Fire Sprinkler (Living/Dining, Bedroom/s)
- Provision for Audio Guest Annunciator
- 1 Provision for a Telephone Line
- CATV Outlet (Living/Dining, Bedroom/s)
- Provision for Water Heater* (Master & Common T&B)
- Provision for Split-Type A/C* (Living/Dining and Bedroom/s)
- Provision for Washer Dryer* (Designated Area)
Fittings & Finishes
- Living /Dining Area – Floor – Homogeneous Tiles
- Kitchen – Flooring – Homogeneous Tiles
- Kitchen – Cabinet – Laminated MDF or equivalent
- Kitchen – Counter-top – Black granite, Solid surface, or equivalent
- Bedroom – Flooring – Laminated Flooring or equivalent
- Bedroom – Closet – Laminated MDF or equivalent
- Toilet & Bath – Flooring – Homogeneous Tiles
- Toilet & Bath – Wall – Homogeneous Tiles
- Maid’s Room/Utility Area – Ceramic Tiles
- Walls & Ceiling – Painted
Can I use my residential unit for business & commercial activities?
No. Each of the residential units will be occupied purely for residential purposes. No business and commercial activities will be allowed in any residential unit.
The owner/resident shall not fix, paint or put any name, logo, notice, sign, or other advertising medium or paraphernalia on the main door of the unit and walls facing the common area or in the exterior façade of the building.
No unit shall be subdivided into smaller units nor the unit be partitioned among its co-owners.
Are pets allowed?
Pets must be limited to aquarium fishes, birds, small dogs, cats, and other small tamed animals. Except for aquarium fishes, a maximum of one (1) pet is allowed per unit.
Dogs and other similar pets are limited to a maximum height of two (2) feet when full growth is achieved. Large, dirty, dangerous and foul smelling animals are not allowed in the unit.
Fighting cock and other type of chicken are not allowed in the premises.
Species/Animals that are declared endangered by local and international laws and organizations cannot be considered as pets.
The Condominium Corporation has the discretion to prohibit the retention of any pet within any unit which is found to be dangerous or a nuisance to other residents, or is kept in inhumane conditions.
Can a buyer renovate a unit?
The buyer can renovate the interior of a unit after acceptance of the unit from HTLand. Buyers are not allowed to alter any exterior walls of their unit. The buyer shall not introduce any improvements, alterations or additions to their unit without prior written consent from the Condominium Corporation. Alterations or improvements done without prior written consent shall be subject to dismantling and demolition.
Are units allowed for short-term lease?
Residential units will be allowed for a minimum of one (1) month lease. For the safety and security of the residents, short-term lease is not allowed.
BASIC UTILITIES AT MANDANI BAY
Where will be the water source of Mandani Bay?
Water will be supplied by the Metro Cebu Water District (MCWD). In fact, MCWD will build a new water facility with in the reclamation area to supply the water requirements of Mandani Bay as well as the future developments within the reclamation area.
Who will supply the electrical requirements of Mandani Bay?
The electrical power of Mandani Bay will be sourced thru the Visayan Electric Company (VECO). VECO has committed to supply the electrical power requirement for the entire Mandani Bay development.
Who are the sources of the telecommunication, cable TV and internet facilities?
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) will be the exclusive service provider for telephone, cable and internet lines.
PLDT will be providing fiber-optic lines for the above-mentioned services thru their project, PLDT Fibr.
Fibr is the future .of broadband currently being used by international telephone operators like Verizon (US), BT Infinity (UK), etc. This is the most advanced broadband service in the country that connects to the home via fiber-optic lines.
Traditional broadband services are usually through legacy copper lines, or cable. PLDT Fibr’s use of fiber-optic cables guarantees the fastest and most stable internet connection for you.
In case of electrical interruption, will there be emergency power wherein electrical and water supply will not be interrupted?
Each podium of Mandani Bay is equipped with a generator set. The generator set is designed to power 100% all electrical requirements of the residential units and the common areas (including elevators). The retail and parking areas also have 100% power back-up.
The towers are equipped with cistern and tanks which serves as water storage for residential and commercial use.
PROPERTY, RESIDENTIAL, & PARKING UNIT OWNERSHIP
What is the land tenure for the project?
The land tenure is perpetual ownership, subject to the rules and implementing guidelines of Republic Act No. 4726, otherwise known as the “Condominium Act.”
Can a non-Filipino citizen own a condo unit?
Foreigners can own one (1) or more condo units and will be issued a CCT under their name as proof of ownership. Foreigners can own a maximum of 40% of the total saleable area (in terms of square meters) of a particular tower.
What are the requirements to purchase a unit?
- Payment of required reservation fees. Payment can be made in cash, check or thru credit card (master card or visa). All check payment should be made payable to HTLand, Inc.
- Completed and signed reservation agreement, payment term sheet and customer information sheet.
- One (1) government issued ID (driver’s license, passport, PRC ID, SSS, GSIS, voter’s ID, etc.)
After clearance of payment of reservation fees and completion of above mentioned documents the unit will be officially reserved under the buyer’s name.
Who can own a parking unit?
The owner of a parking unit should also be an owner of a condominium unit. When a residential unit is forfeited, its corresponding parking unit is automatically forfeited.
What type of vehicles are allowed in a parking unit?
Only passenger-type vehicles or vehicles for personal use will be allowed to park.
What is the proof of ownership of a condominium and parking unit?
A Certificate Condominium Title (CCT) under the name of the buyer issued by the Register of Deeds of Mandaue City
© HTLand, Inc. 2017