Moving into a new home can be exciting and stressful at the same time. You may feel happy with the change in environment but also
6 Tips in Getting a Condo in CebuNo investment is without risk, so it’s necessary to do your homework. If you can see yourself buying a condo in Cebu soon, consider the following guide as a starting point to your journey towards finding your dream home.
1. Determine your needs and preferencesThe key to ensuring your condominium investment is worth your every peso is to find a property that perfectly suits your needs and in the right location. List down features such as a picturesque view, high internet speeds, or a quiet environment onto your wish list. Here are a few things you need to consider:
2. Decide on what’s best for you: RFO or Preselling?Ready for occupancy (RFO) condos are properties that are already built and completed. These include both brand-new and resale units. Payment terms for RFO condos can come in full or staggered payments and be negotiated for a rent-to-own scheme. RFO units are most likely limited and can cost higher than preselling condos. Possibly, a down payment must be paid upfront in cash and can cost 5%–20% of the selling price. Preselling condos are still under construction, so they’ll most likely have newer amenities and facilities. You can also enjoy lower prices since the project isn’t completed yet. Preselling condos are ideal for investment since selling the unit when completed allows you to make a profit. Although preselling condos offer more flexible payment terms, you may have to wait longer before moving into it.
3. Know your financing optionsInvesting in real estate is a big financial decision, so you must be well-informed and wise about your purchase. Here are the financing options available to you:
- Bank Loan
- In-House Financing
4. Explore your options onlineThe internet is an excellent source for real estate websites and listings, developers’ history, and contact information. Ideally, the features and specifications of the property should already be advertised online. Check out Mandani Bay’s page to discover luxury condominium units that exemplify modern living spaces made with the best practices in sustainable design.
5. Schedule an appointment to view the propertyIt’s time to set an appointment to view the property thoroughly. Viewings are pretty straightforward—contact the real estate agent or landlord and let them know you’re interested. Make sure there’s flexibility in setting your potential dates and times.
6. Reserve the unitOnce you’ve reached your decision, go ahead and reserve your dream home! The reservation process involves filling out a reservation form and paying the fee. Reservation fees depend on the developer’s rates, but these can range from P10,000 to P75,000 and can be paid in check payments, cash, or credit card. These fees are deductible from the final computation of the condo unit price
A Worthy Investment in World-Class LuxuryMake sure your future home will give you a significant return as both an asset and a place of comfort and security. You can get the best of both in Cebu, as it is a strategic location for condominium developments and high-value properties. Priding itself for a booming economy and impressive tourism, Cebu can provide you with an exciting and prosperous lifestyle. Mandani Bay’s luxury condo units in Cebu are a strategic investment nestled along the Mactan Channel in Mandaue City. Purchasing a condo in Cebu’s center for trade and commerce ensures you have countless financial and social opportunities. Experience a distinguished lifestyle formed by superior lifestyle spaces, captivating nature, and quality developments.
Dreaming Big for Your Dream HomeConsidered one of life’s greatest accomplishments, finding your dream home means finding the perfect place to put your hard-earned money. As a result, it can be good to purchase a condo in Cebu because of its strategic location, promising economy, and rich culture. Just remember that there are many things to consider before you leap in. It’s also important to know that each condo community will have its own rules, management, amenities, and association fees—so do your research. As long as you’re well-equipped before deciding, you’re sure to find the condo that feels specially made for you. Invest in this rising region with the right property. Consider Mandani Bay, a world-class waterfront development in Cebu where your urban lifestyle dreams are within reach. Click here to book your exclusive tour of Mandani Bay.
SHARE THIS BLOG POST
The pandemic has taught many to keep a closer eye on their health and finances. Although the real estate industry may have seen a downward
Getting a condo is a significant life decision, especially in terms of your financial situation and capabilities. Whether you are excited to finally have a